Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What Is Stocking Look Like

And So It Is;)

Hach yes. Right now is running at a speed, I have to watch out for me to not even pass ...

Or maybe I do not even pay attention. Maybe pass I just took me the energy;)

The method is thus different: Not multitasking ("make everywhere a little bit and keep an eye on it), that's used I Rather full concentration on each." Project "and the parallel dependent on each main

What's just really fun..!
* There appear to me old ideas to be implemented, vonanderen, but I am somehow involved with the fun
* I have a wonderful "channel" for my whole Enterprise 5.0 ideas found.

"channel" of course, is totally stupid, as a word, it also does not apply anyway. But I have discovered in recent days, I'm already involiviert in a project that I can make "my enterprise 5.0", because the main character of the project as working like me, just as in other areas that this type of company to 100% complete!

Okay, so. My friend and roommate, Kiri (the same nickname as I shall) itsmypocket had this wonderful idea of # (if jmd of you readers still looking for a cheap Christmas gift idea, wait a bit, please:)). I found the great and they've pushed up and make schopdesign now, I hang with Kiri in marketing, strategy and so on. We are tidy at work! Just an idea: Would not it be great if you (if your buyer down) to decide for themselves can see if your product "handmade in Germany" east (slightly more expensive because there just a little more expensive) or "fit's for my money pocket" (hand made in -whatever, because the living cheaper there than here now in Germany) could? And so on ... Our ideas are much more rich. Really a lot of rich! Kiri is currently developing new ideas for running the mini-pocket and I for Enterprise 5.0.

Do you remember, value loyal readers, I recently wrote: How could a company , Which did not look like a solid product - but perhaps different? (Because my own strength, just not in a single product idea is, but in the structure, networking, etc.)

And as we meet. We are both socially, culturally, etc uptodate - each in different areas. We love change and if possible a company we would be great if we got there in a year maybe what might make it different from today. We love each like to further develop and combine business with pleasure and business. We do not separate between the private and professional, we connect just too much, friends are business partners and vice versa and we like the really do not separate well. And everyone thinks in different directions, which complement one another perfectly and forth from the line are the same - just stop in different areas.

So halt. And thats it. Cheered was my very present "ram-house", my AC and at levels Aquarius star sign has eh;)

What can I say: time-songwriter. Now being implemented. I look forward to. I get to constantly meet more people who are the right for it. And so we'll do.

Welcome, brave new world. We are building out.

:) Your marymi

0 comments:

Post a Comment