successful Erdland
And move on. No chance for boredom or simply do nothing! After I asked in the past few months, felt to reactivate my visions and ideas and adapt them to my development in recent years, are now additional concrete direction instructions from outside.
had also why I asked because I think it is not easy to focus my dreams and ideas to concrete projects: There are too many or too large and they can theoretically be achieved in many projects, what the project "thing" is concerned, anyway.
In recent weeks there has been a very decisive "turning point" in my life. In recent decades, it was so that I have been searched a wholly implement my ideas, but had to realize that this could be realized only in small, piecemeal. This had various reasons: cooperation or values in the team were far from my own imagination. Or was it just not the time to implement seemingly crazy ideas (which a few years later, no longer were so crazy). For about 2004, the situation changed slowly (very slowly): The "matches" were about ideas and cooperation much larger.
have recently been developed so that the "basic agreement" gen tends 100%. Quite unusually for me, I can not quite grasp yet ... An example. introduced two months ago I laid , I'm in the bottom of my heart "entrepreneur". In my life I have also noted repeatedly that the ideas / thoughts / ideas / ideals that I have so little to pretty doll "oblique" and do not fit into existing structures, some years later however, be normal.
I as now stated, I like to immediately want to again make a (-e kinds) company, I found myself again in a dilemma: what seems to me (from out what my strengths are), so to speak, of course, (ie, what kind of company I found would have to), does not fit in today's economic structure. But at least there is a section (the type of work place), which is called just gradually into being ( Co-Working Spaces ).
were before yesterday, these new forms of work subject to our dna_d outward to the IT-summit. On the return trip in addition also the nature of my company (which led me to formulate what happens there, above). (In the dna_d environment "unthinkable" visions and ideas is relatively normal.) And now it is clear from this group out just a very good chance to develop in my company and collaboration vision of a project whose implementation will be exactly the finance, which is it: A future idea how and what we will eventually work together. And to be quite honest, this is the bomb. Because it is not about something to the existing structure to adapt, but to implement exactly this crazy idea might present to 100%. The flow is so, he brings me to my ideas in a flexible structure and to put on paper and to focus on something that fits (that is exactly what I had hoped). The morass of mental images and perceived atmosphere gets a channel, and a possible implementation. And in my view it is precisely what causes can be the core of which is manifested by me.
Another pragmatic example. Right now I am invited to ground project ideas and manifested in a form to bring. This is as it were exactly what I myself in my own company imagine. As long as it exists only on paper, I seem to have me ever to create the occasions when I can "practice" my skills get clear, I build the right networks and communities. One of the projects is It's My Pocket (we are now the way online and it is our first bags buy ! The current bag pattern is not yet the concept was trimmed but they work ever quite good:)). More recently, another small project to finance this time. And the idea of the future dna_d Working-Space would be a project in a very large Dimension.
addition to this development has been a further change. For three weeks I get to speak to the financial support I need in order to concentrate on the upcoming implementation of my vision. In terms of projects that are relatively easy (they are easy for me by the hand, there are no discussions about price / content / application). For the first time in many years I had before the new year, orders for same things at the start, I need to pay for my expenses.
it checks out:) And that makes me quite happy;)
your marymi
0 comments:
Post a Comment