bchh09: Saturday
today so I probably do not really come to live Summaries ... I am also eh too excited, that hold a special session today.
Yeah, that was fun last night. We played PowerPoint karaoke. Somehow I also feel like, sometimes confused stuff to talk about idiotic PowerPoint presentations, but I'm not married - really am a sailor when it comes to lectures, etc. goes. Shit happens when you're not even agree;) Prompt I was forced to comment on the last pp, urgs!
landed Sometime around 23h we then Haus73. Since then began the creative session with Matt and Manuel ... on the subject co-working spaces -> co-living-spaces, companies with no solid product / services and so on ... At three, we have then serious Heart go home.
Our Barcamp-roommate suggested that I should Kiris Shop itsmypocket just imagine little creative session, so then!
your marymi
-> Links: http://www.barcamp-hamburg.de/
-> twitter: # bchh09
0 comments:
Post a Comment