Friday, November 13, 2009

Boot Camp Denise Ostin Calorie Burn

Barcamp Hamburg 2009: CoWorkingSpace

So many interesting sessions, sometimes in parallel, because I'll probably never really get time to blog ... I was just at the "co-working space " I'm surprised I have of this topic, noticed nothing, technical implementation.

"co-working-spaces" are communal work spaces. That means: There is a working space for 50 to 80 people from various areas of work, working or temporarily laid there. At the table, which is dependent degree free. Great, finally they are here, working this way community! Then there will be soon on the "nice" places ... I had to organize times before, 2001. Working in Space super beautiful places in the world, easily accessible, cheap and technically equipped. For all the freelancers who just want to work by three months for Malle on the coast ... or in Cape Town ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment