nine turnkey Power
At the end of my inner world seems once again to give the gas. Since it is even difficult for me to come along ... Requested breaks will be accepted but also easily bored tolerated and the subjects always nice waft in the background, so I will not forget.
now I'm arrived in year 5 . This is worth a lot to me because I have reminded me of my childhood as not so good, the last xy years. Year 5 was the time when I use the bustle of subtle cross-level perceptions in the family - such as manipulation, injustice, suppressed emotion - nothing could start and I seemed to have consisted mainly of emotions. If I'm again not could express and it did not offer degrees, fling me out, my environment has probably suffered quite ... I remember several angry outbursts toward my brother and the board, because I had lost.
This time is my grad slowly as a past trip - without losing myself in it, but with so few sudden moods that surprise me and strike me as badly known ... it takes a few hours before I manage to get the added context. Which is then usually * Uff "and I am negotiating a break, even with me. In any case, it is strange at the same time here and 35 years earlier to be.
The last scene I now remember is the one where I was sitting in the tree, with my older cousin, whom we had just taken because violent family drama. I wanted to bring us chocolate biscuits, but firmly placed in the house that there was only one that I ways of comprehending it in place. Back at the tree I said, with chocolate mouth * Ulf that the cookies were all. Whereupon he threw me from the tree. The next time it was the stairs (which I have successfully replaced), and my parents moved the consequences.
So be gentle with me the next week, dear friends: Who knows what the years there appears 0-5 ...
I wish you all a good year transitional!
marymi Your:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment