Sunday, December 5, 2010

Candy Poster Ideas For Asking To A Dance

weekend into the universe

Wow, what a cool weekend! And so I had not really expected, after Friday evening ...

I think it was sometime in August when Johanna spoke to me. She wanted to bring Jonette from Colorado to a workshop in Hamburg and asked me to translate it to local. I said "hey, do not know if I can ... so what I've done before ...". Also, I've always been scared to stand in front of a larger group of people and . Speak Johanna knew my written translation by K. Bishop and L. Gorgo, and he trusted me. And I thought, okay, I need these skills, especially to talk again with people, anyway, so what the hell, I'll take the challenge at times simply (was also still far away;).

prepared really I had not, at any time, and then I had on Friday, went off as the evening, working spontaneously and had a fair bit in my bookstore, where the reading took place. From the time I did not know (since forgotten), I would then translate the stories from the book. And I was really excited and ziiiiemlich could focus only if I looked at the floor. And above all: It was about travel, Jonette had made, in places of power, which I knew almost not all - of these and the old "wisdom" are just generally not as mine - and my geographical sense of language was completely. So complete that we just had to laugh in between, when I considered what could well mean the conceptual endi, last all the other clear, the Andean thought (Andean) was.

somehow got behind me and I " hoped that the rest of the weekend is not too much occupied with these issues - I would otherwise have been lost and it would not have made a lot of fun. Saturday then I was participant and finally just got to know again a method that is completely in my senses and allowed me the most interesting and profound insight: Soul Body Fusion ® . The method allows a very relaxed and easy to merge his soul with his body or to go to the next level, if this has already happened. Is a great experience, I think! And is sustainable, so my feeling. [Who wants to know more about looks, here: http://www.jonettecrowley.com/SoulBodyFusion.htm]. I will offer these sessions in the future - who are reports early enough, has the chance to get one of three sessions that I offer for free!

The day was beautiful, relaxing, invigorating and informative. The latter I had not done for a long time for a workshop or through channeling, books, etc. On Sunday we went back to the translation. Jonette has an "energy" it is channeling, which she calls Mark. In these meditations and is channeling it comes, various other dimensions consciously perceive and learn.

The longer I had it already, I thought, and I'm lucky to have a friend who is constantly in anyway the holographic planes staying - so I was both familiar and somehow it also is quantum consciousness, the area of me all the "theoretical, spiritual areas" most fascinating. So I was quite relaxed when I took this morning to translate. And we started very quickly with a meditation that first brought us into the "7th Level": In the area where the energy is holographic. The mind can they are all but out on the plane in which "stop" symbols and geometry, and coding. Actually. Well yes, but I had to translate the channeled meditation and somehow got by my passage through the various levels with not much ... The holographic layer can not describe with words thank God (I had to do nothing other than itself to be there), but my stay there I was much too short.

But the trip was so exciting back, what a "ride"! Tip. Pass back through all the levels, with the knowledge of the level of some kind of holography, from which we came now, and we tried to take in the 3D world. Sometime in the afternoon we went a step further. Linear considered, one would describe the levels "after" the holographic black holes (the "8th Dimension"). My problem has always been guided meditations that I have the feeling that they are never where the guide takes us straight. I'm kind of too quick, but always know that until afterwards and think in Moment, mostly, well, I'm just kind of on any other travel.

In this case I ordered me inside a Porsche to make the way there very quick, so I could translate for the guided tour. When we were in the holographic plane appeared in front of my eyes beautiful black holes, but I did not combined with meditation and the eighth level (we were only in the seventh). And the undertow, falling into it, was really very, very big. Thank God I was right in time to translate the statement, we remain in the plane first, and let us not fall into it now ...

Anyway, eventually it was time and hey presto went off, into the black hole and even then I would have liked to stay longer, but my mind the purpose of future translation, as we come down again, drew me always back out and I could not live really live. The way back was not quite as exciting as the other meditation, but at least it was not so cold when arrived back in 3D and in the body.

As a conclusion, it was still a beautiful meditation in which our individual ("real") visited buddys who work with us on the team in order to connect us with them. In addition to those I've known, because they are my friends, I met two others. And it took quite a long time before I saw it again: They stood in front of about 5 or 6 years (energy) frequently in front of my bed, I wanted to but then do not say who they are. Now I know it, even what they look like and how they are called. But the really interesting was the energy that we so responsible (as a team, work to accomplish that we here on earth): We're totally the players! Makes sense completely, anyway to be with my experience yesterday when I felt my soul united with my body ... but it was still a great feeling to know this at once so certain and also that there are various other "it".

All in all it was really a great weekend and I'm also a bit proud of myself that I managed to translate well, and I actually had my fun, people are once again in front!

your very satisfied with it, marymi:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment