oops ... And
... we really December already, I can not believe it. And I only wanted to just quickly clean up ... though, actually I did not want to do. But the rest well:) I think slowly approaches the clearing out the end action. previously been cleared out all the years since 2000, thoroughly. 1990 to 2000 are pending in the works but almost. 1971 to 1990 seems quite a long time to be isses but not at all - I think that time was running slower then somehow, this gained to fewer, but not less important. Well, added, 1980 to 1990 was not as important, the annual saving me and I will simply miterledigt on the first nine years ...
age Swede, I you properly, "Clutter With Feng Shui of everyday life" is good but a relaxed 120 ° sauna compared the last months: I find most appropriate to the degree it is so cold, because you can sometimes recover in between, thank you, Peter!
The clean-up work has also led to the my stock is now resolved, rest my furniture and I have moved into a new apartment and my "profile" is changing slowly but surely. The latter is of course particularly exciting:) But actually it was somehow very pleasant, at least the last few weeks, just only the external applications in terms of addressing clearing out. Assistant gwissermaßen earth. I kind of like just keep it too;)
What seems to remain is that which is most relevant. You have to admit that is somehow also the laughs ... more or less 40 years "to fight" and then again to go to Start ... Are we really come to Los? Or does yet?
any case - okay okay, I read a bit cynical, but what I think not - I feel really good. Really. I think it was a really totally awesome year. (. <- nur schon mal jetzt, falls ich es nicht mehr schaffen sollte, bis zum Jahresende noch einen Post zu schreiben) Der absolut krönende Abschluss. Aneinandergereihter Weg-Puzzle-Teilchen, die sich nicht zu einem Ganzen fügen (natürlich nicht), um dann - Friede Freude Eierkuchen - eine Einheit zu bilden... sondern für eine Millisekunde im Ganzen bestehen bleiben werden (Ihr müsst schnellschnell gucken, sonst verliert Ihr das Glücksgefühl, dieses Mega-Puzzle gelöst zu haben!), um dann komplett ineinanderzufallen.
And then: When no more particles puzzle together built to give a whole picture, one could also say that puzzle together is for trendsetters in fashion:) I'm not sure how the new game is, let alone go. But I'm sure it's more fun and provide much material for new stories,:) is
I wish you a nice, clear clean-up work, of course, with happy ending, sooner or later!
marymi Your:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment