Mary's True Love Story: The End
So by degrees I read my blog and because I realize that I had you still promised a degree ... of the " Mary's True Love Story . I think it is now long enough ago - and basically it does not matter if Lars reads (I just hope, you are sitting then grad;)).
So, this was so. End of March 2008, I moved out of my apartment. The moving guys knew that I had a piano, but refused to take this down. It was Sunday and of course we were able to spontaneously organize no risers. At some point, and I stood for in the kitchen and looked into the courtyard. There stood the snout of a moving vehicle. We thought that we could go since time and ask. Said - Done. The moving supplies for departure referred me to the "bosses".
He regretted that he had offered no straps, but as a baby carrier. I found him quite pleasant and a bit surprised that he looked like at 95% as "EL". (At the time I had no more energetic connection to him because I had cut those 3 months in advance.)
We went back through the courtyard and chatted. He just moved into the house next door. looked up for us coming up the stairs and looked a bit confused (because they had "eL" also felt and seen, she wondered, as I could with him there so easypeasy simply go up the stairs - she told me later). "EL" remained at its disposal, I went through the apartment, whether the boys would move on now. As is "El" in front and says: Hey, I'm Lars. A cry of, for "Lars!" An outcry with 180 degrees rotation of mine ("Lars!") - God must have thought of, for WHAT CHICKEN! ;)
Anyway, I had to down quite quickly reoccupy parking, telepathierte to such "ohgott, forgot to write down a phone number do you have to!" and was pretty excited. When I was back on top, eL was gone and had, for the number. The extract was then very relaxed, the piano was first displayed in the hallway and dinner we had planned a dinner with eL, which he knew nothing.
turned out Until that had, for although the number is, but not her phone. But never mind. I mean, there emerges the guy after 20 years because it already so I'll "accidentally" meet again - even if I moved out of grad Ottensen.
And so it happened, a few weeks later, I was just coming back from somewhere to Hamburg, for eL had met by chance in the Rehbar and ask already nervous, because when I finally arrived. That was not in time, but she had clearly made a breakfast the next day, which it then was legally not elegant. And so we sat there for two and in this and future meetings turned out that everything is correct, all he had before me the years "tells" (what others told me so, probably not). In addition, it felt to me like as if his soul was standing right next to or behind him, but just does not Outsiders. He looked exactly like that, but it lacked a certain amount of energy that was so familiar to me. Because soul indeed not the degree of access. And so I put out little by little all the specific entries in my blog so that he was referring not to (sorry).
And then came the day when I decided, I think Lars great, but the energy would no earthly love story, for me. Because, without soul, this is not a coach and I did not want to be and everything.
Lars WORKS way, well, he has now moved to Frankfurt. The day before (I did not know he had a new job) I was on the harbor's birthday. As I go, of course, never otherwise go, but this time already given. I sat on the stairs at the poodle. And among the millions of people running down the stairs Lars. And told that he draws the next day to Frankfurt.
I've never heard of the crazy story he told ... because then I would also have to start over, on other planets and worlds to tell so and that is not at all. Life on this planet is really ... surprising;)
All is well,
marymi Your:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment