payday
madness leave what degree of internal processes. Somehow it bugs me slowly even for me to deal with it, but apparently has to be so.
I think I've discovered what my "mission". Quite simple and yet so difficult birth ... and it brings me to comply with my past ... comply look.
When it comes to acquiring things, the metadata and other levels of observation, sorting, value-free observation and so on, my mind pretty quickly and away ... compared to my other "interests". Physically I'll hang myself behind the most.
This is per se quite great, I find ... but I see more often that some parts of me have to come afterwards. It has struck me, the hard-hitting self-loading Rated a method that is quite helpful to me is this - I would even say it is the only Instrument, which helps me just to get everything together and transform.
Maybe it's occurred to me sometime before, but in the last few days I understood clearly that the only "job" for which my heart beats, which is the entrepreneur. It is the activity in which I fully BIN. It is the only thing in which I know 100% that it is a shame really for the economy, I'm just not fully aware of this. It is the "job" where will my activities, skills, training, etc. can come together to form a whole. The "job" where I serve myself and everyone else. I write Therefore in this job tittle, because I "real" entrepreneurship can not be defined as a job - it's an inner passion. Entrepreneurship has for me relatively little to do with "numbers", except for a portion of outstanding number sense, which you must bring.
entrepreneurship, in my view even has much more to do with the love of man and its potential, the love of things in general than with the actual "content", which is produced by the company. So I've always seen and acted upon ... which brings me right back in my past.
And it helps immensely, just quite linear considered to settle with what was ... because in regard to my ideas, ideals, values and visions, I am quite failed, even though I more than ever, this "was" because I'm convinced of it. But still I have failed in this regard, especially in the last 12 years, fully. I have a little something like this implemented, but that is so minimal ... "Full speed ahead" looks different. One might almost say, my little company that I was booked three years, was like a baptism of fire, I have unfortunately not passed. And yet they were so stupid even throw me out and let me keep the same time as a guarantor. How could I be stupid so ...
The next step supposedly (according to the company), my ideas and co. implement as organizational development was also in the pants. It led me to have even less design space (as in a company in which it voluntarily and even self-selected, are not suitable partners) - and noted that it is simply not possible to pay off old debts in the normal way again .
Above all, it brought me to become smaller and smaller ... up at the end not really a confidence as to what I am and can was there. It's pretty intense Tobac, I think ... I can already start to cry, whether of their own choosing this way of life. What I have there only for one: sorry: crap knocked together for me ... herrjee.
So now I'm here, entrepreneur without company, and wanted to think a bit about what that means for implementation now technically ... Instead, I caught up my physique. Well, I'll hold the other time, the process can not be stopped anyway and goes his own way ...
your marymi
ps: better to mainstream, do not worry, I'm fine, I do not need a therapist. in a few years you know what I meant.
pps: if anyone of you also goes to ... just it made a document link in my favorite forum to one, which describes the current astronomical constellation. I just read it and describes it at that level exactly what I write in the last days of his own experience here so ... Who is it interested here for your "Star Dance in October 2009" . was
0 comments:
Post a Comment