Sunday, October 11, 2009

Soaking Quaker Oats Oatmeal Overnight

sees Alien Land: anti

support in recent days by some of my friends: Thank you very Mara , Kiri and miss_z ! In my own résumé of our discussions, I notice that more planes than usual consciously active, parallel, such as Photoshop layers they are "over" each other, in different transparencies. Also what the subconscious is pottering, in a positive way ... It is as though at lower levels, which I am not aware of much going on and everything is flowing and resolve - it simply tinkers to himself, if I thought now is to do or not.

If something is ready, it ploppt to the surface, to consciousness, so I used at that level to "handle" is. One of the things I still do not really get together, items "linearity" and "multidimensional". It's strange and paradoxical, but now I have the distinct feeling that the "multidimensional" experience is, if I focus myself on the "linearity". Hm, no, this wording is not true ... anners: The last 10 years it was as if to open various channels and more and more visible has been one of what not to appear to this reality. My adventure was to discover this, to deal with them, bringing them together to get an "oversight" and so on. I have always tried to express the discovered, implemented, installed, in my "job opportunities", but I could have let remain of good cheer, it would not work.

this regard because nothing seems for some time to "pass" more, nothing "exciting" experience - with the basis and intention that I had met at the beginning of this period, 200/2001,: namely, after 13 years of my leave "Verstandsweg" and instead "Shapewear" to go - that my former image with the wall degradation. Or, in spiritual and esoteric circles: "Walking the ascent. What has been the way to do anything more with the concept of "enlightenment", to me anyway. (Enlightenment seems to me to be something different -. Enlightenment has nothing to do with the work that begins now I think "enlightenment" has long been something that has to achieve is "worth" and in the first place many to realize " become "as much as possible -. mind-evolution-containing)

come at once now completely in to me what it means to be arrived

It means our consciousness here now." apply "to . All that experienced in recent years, many processes, was developed ... all it takes to turn it into something. (The "new world" stated.)

And this is a very funny feeling ... When you arrive at once Unfortunately, since that is not and says. Congratulations, you've done it (well, a little bit but, in one of my daydreams was so:)!) And at the same starts the next path, which belongs to the old, yet is completely different. In this moment I write this, I can see the very first time! What will happen now, as the total run continues ... crass.

It's like the only way back more quickly - or better: It has only just learned to fly and a few seconds later it crashes to Earth, to learn a new walking. Because if you can fly, one will go differently. But how, I do not know. While most learn to fly now, to catch some of our people to learn the new steps - Learnig by doing. I think this fall has just happened / is happening.

We come in slippers, the ... so to speak;) A very different work than before and the last years is usual. Maybe not the work itself, but in any case, the method of execution. Energetically, it looks as if the energy to fly those who are beginning to learn, pale, while the energy of those who now learn new steps, lights - it's reassuring to know that they will not be overlooked. No, this is not even "Heaven on Planet Earth" ... But of this building. And there is one crucial difference from the last few years: That we (were able to see only in recent months to the general context) that "remainder", that this restart now, can consciously experience, knowing what is and happens. Interestingly, I feel as to what is now much closer and clearer and more comfortable than with respect to the many "energy" relationships and structures in recent years - I think I know myself in the now starting phase very much better " off ", as in the energy work phase of the last 10 years.

And so the crisis was yet again an output ... and now I would like at least a miracle this week (as I'm self-created but packed with your messenger (s). Do not be, for me unpack is not much time ...) Also a few concrete Clues to go on. And a few happy moments in between would also be great!

marymi Your:)

ps: It is also reassuring that one can be held not already crazy as it always was the case - I hope;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment