Friday, September 3, 2010

Good Sari Blouse Tailor Bangalore

Slendertone 4th week Test Ritter Sport is

4th week


I was lucky and was allowed the Slendertone belt for 4 weeks testing.
I have worn it in many different situations.
- when Walken
- while drinking coffee ;-)
- -
on the PC - while cooking
if I went with the children on the playground
Etc..



There is a super guide explains where everything is.

First you have to recharge the unit time to stick it to an adapter and the electrical outlet for about 3 hours and fully charged it can begin.

There are special gel pads you put on displayed aufklebt so that it is a good connection to the skin.



There are different speed levels, I began to like and could find nothing at first so I am high up to 20 ui was the funny but for a start bit too much vibration.
The belt should fit properly or it is something unpleasant ...
I had the belt around 20min.am day.
It is not at all on when you wear the belt.


The following performance after a week 3cm less belly jiippiiii
reports more weeks .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment