at you so?
Sun know. Last Post long ago. No way.
find myself grad (in weeks) in the familiar strange phase, which is bad for regular outcome (= eg postings).
How should I describe it? The last weeks have been exhausting and while affecting the entire environment: customers, friends-self. Wegemer latter even writer's block.
time now
Wow. Get me a thing, to which I will take care of in no falll. There are relationship crashes, which I understand in principle 0 (= clear, pure can put myself, as always, but just how it works but even then not at all.). I felt Excentiell on end - I know already, but seems to me total final grade - new passions are difficult to get hold of. New projects are not hip chico = This is me not and can not live me - and I earn nothing because, as always. My apartment is still too small, and despite the increase in test loved the garden including herb garden, I am not satisfied. Since run subliminally perceived actions of friends with whom I (subliminally) no longer cope because really stressful and energy consuming.
Manno!
What I'm trying grad, is my deeply "red", powerful but also aggressive, "Aries" live power feeders. My engine. He has given up in recent months the spirit. Doof. My motor! That was my energy. My drive halt. The visions have anyway "fails" long ago. But the engine ... that's really been tough.
My motor is my special "Aries energy. If I the pack together with my left, then off you go. Is not that great for others. 've Found the quality of my coaching is one that I've worked myself so I do not like this: standing out across think that'll come down, go to the meta-level, help myself. Really really cool! Just a self-help action made a strength (a long time ago, so about 20 in its early days).
now but rather useless. So try my "Ram" to life. Conflicts are not afraid anymore, but sometimes simply to seek verbal confrontations. Random course of conversation partners, who have grown me. And what is the result? "You're too fast you have to really slow down. to be. "(and others). Yes folks really, I have 20 years (!) tries and well kept. No, I do not need." You hear but not to. "Yes. If anyone is listening, then I do. I'm just trying Now I just be myself and that is not just a coach and non-violent communication and feedback and the whole Sch ... Because really, because I've eaten and total intus and now I'm just:
Total socially incompetent
it because if you want to see it. Is I do not care. bad for the image or idea, but whatever.
All this gibberish is imagine something of the bag that you can not you. What I need grad, are anchor points. And that to me and asking themselves as directly as possible, because I'm something of training, and spiritually and emotionally connected with myself that I have to decide what helps me continue what is not.
For about 2 months I am working with what I do now and will offer, on business. Coaching is over. Organizational development as well. Web design also. Midwives also for projects. And what do I know the whole story.
All I really want is: That is reacting finally my picture / my vision of economy and society. And I'm part of it.
That can not be sooooo hard! I know this picture, I came into the world are lütt am! that's really fucking her way! And I find it deeply humiliating, that is valued so low in our bloody world in which we live.
Weltensglück I am incorrigible. A few days ago I was sitting with a good friend and for the first time I've felt again (grad looking for it, what could I do business moderation, so I feel well again) as it is to perform an activity, the pleasure is , inspiring and innovative. In my picture of the business just is not responsible obs all goes well (as boss) - no pressure - simply: Do your thing, Be as you are very stupid sometimes even if - what you can and from lebs simple.
That's how it simply, I've always wished for all employees - and not a sham companies must get really - for me still, after 22 years of business - totally incomprehensible.
day I was sitting back together with her friend. I did not really feel, what do you to for the creation and implementation of the idea. I felt myself in what I could do my presentation to be blocked. Not very creative or constructive.
I've simply made the way I thought. Well, note: Have containing special friends with whom I am particularly indebted. Important. Because there goes looking for the essentials. If I am in the process and the other person, then we are there and do what now appears to grad "necessary" - even if it does not necessarily correspond to my ideas. Hard to describe but easy at the moment.
I learned better, and my friend has to share me with what happened after that as it may continue and that was our common contribution.
This is a business for me. New economy. New because it has managed somehow still not that kind of cooperation to fruition. And Do you know why I wish my girlfriend so much that they implement their idea? Because, since I'm part of it, the more light at last finally makes a tiny difference in the way we treat each other, business standard. I met the once, get the feedback on it, and was totally surprised about it because I was not at all clear that I had initiated something that seemed self-evident. And now I do not care what role I play here, I see what happened and I am surpised at the speed of events, I am delighted with the success of my friend, I find it more difficult to see myself as a part of it (my typical problem); And I wish that they, at least she (!) Manages to take hold. Because I really feel like going anymore. I am just very happy to part of it. And now it really ne big statement - for all who know me very well.
Besides that, "Did I present my argument found in which I think sometimes Aries could let out - I have since, although a little" fails "(because it was also wise * hehe *), but at least be clearly seen what it was - for me and for him. he did not gesehehn - but that's nothing. We have not beaten (ram - could well be) - after another peacigen drink wine - and I always knew very well where we are grad. * Laughs * well. containing control.
so, your love, I'm sorry, I have written so long nothing more ... I vacillate between grad just I feel good - moderate - poor and I lack the words tw and I just generally do not feel like writing ... eventually come back extroverted times ... ;)
I wish you a good time and by standing and I do-what-of-this-stupid times!
your marymi
ps: Marun had apparently beat a bladder infection. is he better. (Did he never bad - but I note it on the pee;))
0 comments:
Post a Comment