Monday, March 22, 2010

Small 25thbirthday Quotes

only fast times in between ...

I need to write again ... I think. Because me but at the moment is difficult, is the current status report from quite short ... or maybe not, I do not know.

These are hard times damn degree. Actually, I'm not expecting that there may be worse than it was before. Or just as bad. At the moment pretty tough energies are potter, they represent the whole life upside down. I thought, I do nothing, I'm already used ... but my past dealings principle with the most difficult situations-type functions no more. Comforting in this regard is that I see a lot of synchronicities ... no longer work so that quite a few "old" things in their own way, I mean.

What I do not in any event hammer out is to pull out the self-and distance-to-can-go. What was very helpful in at least the last 10 years. Which means that I must go directly to the emotions. As a result, something that I'm from near-at-the-water-built, I can actually swim the same pool as the world. Of course, I fully realize that this is just "here and now 'voices. But the lifeguard's just only the keeper and not even the swimmers.

My recent impressions and findings on which I so just rumknabber are "complete" and "Utopia".

"completeness": Maybe there is a very unique, individual value (in terms of first principle), which you follow ... and for you - perhaps - consciously decides ... and which then all the other (beautiful) values and qualities that one would perhaps like in his life, moved to its own (like love, happiness, etc). What would this value for you ...? To me he's never occurred. A good friend of mine suggested "complete" before ... and if I nachsinniere about it, I can do many things (actions, desires understand etc) in my life based on this principle. And I am thinking what would happen if I decide consciously for that value in my life ...

"Utopia": I found myself with my own ideas but never really "visionary", but other kind of good. When I look at my life, my ideas and the "reality", then I feel are still many "future thoughts" as probably too large and too far away. The monstrous, which I would never actually come themselves, is: it must be assumed that all these thoughts and ideas of a world we do not have, but I feel and know that they will eventually be there, yet too small ... they are just individual pieces of the jigsaw of a whole, what I could see and feel when I allow, and which (still) much larger. And then I noticed that my strength (and weakness) has always been to see a (real) world that the most probably could not conceive again. And I must say that I am a very very long time no longer able to give me this ... to dream my utopia. I do not take the time to do well and I actually kind of given up. This regard. Funny or ...

So I am not familiar at all. And I did not notice that last years ... and since I really tied to the neck. A week ago I was really a little angry with a girlfriend ... because they do not use their potential and so many people say (to sing) has! If I am me and at the same time they and we two would both sit there so on my couch ... I have to tell me today the same thing. Which is very good. Because it feels like the moment when the obs "Utopia" is that I should really pass on really ... So my world utopia. Because our world, and you, is connected. I was so tangible, have a next step.

Okay, but now longer, the entry in my diary ... I now urgently need is a place where I can dream. And write. For that I need water (not a swimming pool last) ... and nature. A welcoming oasis. For me, my jewelry and Marun. So if anyone of you knows anything, let me know ...

your marymi

And at this point I would particularly like to thank you, my friends, that you carry me and I have my foundation of my development ... and which I call by name does not have to, because each of you know who I mean. Thank you ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment